There’s a lot to do in the Twin Cities year-round, but it seems like we all have an extra spring in our step once the weather starts to warm up. Enjoy the Minnesota springtime with these recommended activities!
- March 28: Twins Home Opener. Celebrate the start of the 2019 season!
- March 30: Maplefest. It’s maple season, so come enjoy all it has to offer!
- April 4-20: MSP International Film Festival. Enjoy Minnesota’s largest film event presenting 250+ films from around the globe!
- April 13: Minnesota United Home Opener. Celebrate the start of the 2019 season!
- April 13: Minnesota Craft Beer Festival. Come experience 300+ beers from 90+ Minnesota breweries!
- April 27-29: St. Paul Art Crawl. Walk through St. Paul and explore what the art community has to offer.
- May 4-6: Festival of Nations. Enjoy the longest-running multi-cultural festival in the Midwest!
- May 5: Mayday Parade. Welcome in spring at this annual parade!
- May 19: Twin Cities Burger Battle. Watch local restaurants compete for the title of best burger!
- May 21: Saints Home Opener. Celebrate the start of the 2019 season!
- May 25: Minnesota Lynx Home Opener. Celebrate the start of the 2019 season!
We’ve also listed some additional places to see at your own leisure:
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Apple Blossom Scenic Drive
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Taylor Falls Scenic Boat Tours
Go out and enjoy all the fun that Twin Cities in the spring has to offer!