Summer is here! It’s time to get out and enjoy the beautiful, warm weather through all the fun events happening around the Twin Cities this summer.
- June 20-22: Twin Cities Jazz Festival: Join thousands of music appreciators as they enjoy national and local jazz performers.
- July 12-13: Basilica Block Party. Enjoy 20 different performers like Kacey Musgraves, Jason Mraz, and more at this yearly music fest.
- July 13-14: Dragon Festival: Join this weekend celebration of Asian Pacific culture and watch the popular dragon boats race.
- July 19-21: Highland Fest: A three-day outdoor festival that includes live music, an art fair, business expo, petting zoo, and much more.
- July 24-27: Minneapolis Aquatennial: Celebrate the lakes and rivers of Minnesota by attending a variety of fun, family-friendly events.
- Aug. 1-4: X Games. Attend this top action sports event that features competitions in skateboard, BMX, and moto plus world-class musical performances.
- Aug. 17: St. Paul Food Truck Festival. Enjoy delicious food from over 40+ food trucks all in one location!
- Aug. 22 – Sept. 2: Minnesota State Fair. It’s time again for the Great Minnesota Get-Together!
- Aug. 17 – Sept. 29: Renaissance Festival. Enjoy live music, a handcrafted marketplace, jousting, and so much more at this annual fest.
We’ve also listed some additional places to see at your own leisure:
We hope you enjoy all the fun events and activities that the Twin Cities in summer has to offer!